|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich RecipeIngredients:
Cheese (Shredded or thinly sliced) (Any type, preferably cheddar)
1. Slice apart English muffins if not already done. Put them in toaster.
2. Beat however many eggs you prefer in a bowl with milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan on stove.
4. Spread about a teaspoon of butter or oil on pan so the eggs don’t stick to it. Add more if you’re using a large pan, but don’t overdo it.
5. Pour liquid eggs into pan.
6. Cook the eggs like you are cooking a thin omelet. Make sure there are no air bubbles, and that the entire pan is covered with egg.
7. Add other spices and such as you desire. (Bacon bits, chives, parsley, etc.)
8. After eggs are a soft, fluffy texture, fold eggs over into a small square.
9. Keep folded eggs in pan, but turn the heat of the stove down.
10. Melt cheese onto eggs.
11. Place eggs between two halves of English muffin.
Hath No FearGiving yourself completely up to fear is kinda like falling in love: You can't pin point exactly when it started and by the time you realize that you are surrounded by that sensation it's already game over. Just like the image of the person you are in love with starts creeping out from every unexpected corner, fear never leaves your side when you give it a welcome stay. After a restless sleep, it starts beating anxiously in your heart the moment you wake up in the morning and commands all your thoughts and actions throughout the day. It is nothing short of a prison, except you are the only inmate and the warden never takes a break. Ever.
I do not exactly remember when I let fear occupy my being but I remember the exact moment when I realized I was ruled by it. It was late in the afternoon, everybody was out there 'getting busy living' and I had locked myself inside my bed half awake, not particularly finding any valid reason to get out of it. Then I was awakened from a nightmare by my
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More