|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
RWT - P 0.5: TOOLS List/Prices
RWT - Tools list
For simplicity I've listed tools used in multiple parts only once, so it's easier to use this as a shopping list.
Most prices are pulled from my previous orders and current listings on amazon.com & don't include shipping.
"-" = required tools
"*" = optional tools
- Yardstick and/or measuring tape - $2.14/$5.98
* Photoshop or Paint.Net - NOT-free/FREE
* 12 inch ruler - $1.19
- Scissors - $3.00
- Permanant Marker - $2.49 (for 2)
* Box cutter - $4.48
- Heavy Duty Pliers (linemans pliers) - $8.86
* Wire cutters (if not included on pliers) - $5.97
- Paintbrush (foam brush) - $6.49 (for 25)
- disappearing ink marking pen (chalk or actual fabric marker) - $0.79 for 12 sticks/$6.76 for one pen
- 6" metal file - $4.11
- plastic table cover - $0.97, 54" x 108"
* Fabric Scissors (RECOMMENDED) - $12.72
- Hand Sewing Needles (
Nine TimesI saw him nine times.
The first time we were both sitting in the room together, getting ready to take the math test that would determine our placement. I was scatterbrained and throwing things around, trying to find the pencils that I had known I would need but had still just tossed in my purse. He was lounging backwards in his chair, looking for all the world as though he didn’t have a single care in the world, including the upcoming test. It annoyed me, that I was frantic and ready to scream, while someone else could be that relaxed.
I tested out of the class.
I don’t know if he did.
The second time I saw him, it was a few months after I arrived on campus. He was the one rushing and frantic this time, running across the square. He was probably late for class, though I had no way of knowing for sure. I was already lost in my own thoughts and ideas, deciding on my major and convincing people that yes, this is what I really want to do with my life. If they weren
Keep in Touch!